This year we are purchasing our fundraising cards from a new company that has a different system. Please look out for your child bringing home an order card that has the ordering details on one side and the actual space where the design must be on the other.
Please fill in details and keep the class name as RP, RE, 1S, 2W, 3S, 4M, 5F or 6W. Also, there is a price guide as to what products you will also be able to buy when the design is complete.
The design guidelines are:
- Do not go too near the edge as the printer will cut it off- you must be 1cm away all around.
- Do use felt tip, ink, pencil crayons, gel pens - brighter the better- pale does not show up.
- Do use collage if you want - but well stuck down.
- Do use glitter glue if you want.
- Do not use sprinkle glitter- it falls off!
- Do not use large areas of metallic finishes- it will not look shiny.
- Do cover up as much of the white space as you can.
- Do make any text big as the process will reduce the size of the design.
The design card with details, must be returned as soon as possible. The deadline is Friday 16 October 2020, the last day before half term. We cannot accept or send any late orders after this date.
FoC will receive a donation for every product ordered, so do get designing! Please note that this is not the Crescent School Christmas card competition, but items just for yourselves.
Please click on the photos in the gallery which provides information.
Deputy Head teacher