Supporting Emotional Wellbeing
Each week I will be sharing chosen resources and activities to support emotional wellbeing during this time of lockdown and home learning.
As a source, I will be choosing my favourite finds from the following website:
ELSA stands for Emotional Literacy Support Assistant, alongside training opportunities for staff, they also provide resources for schools and families to download to help with managing feelings, emotions and behaviours. As well as their website, you can follow them on social media and subscribe to the new resources being created each week.
This week, I am reminding you of the ‘5 Ways To Wellbeing’ that we introduced last February during our Wellbeing Day:
- The ways we CONNECT with each other
- Continually LEARN new things
- Stay ACTIVE even through the winter months
- Take NOTICE of nature and new experiences around us
- How we can GIVE our time, kindness and gifts to help those less fortunate than ourselves
I have attached ELSA’s ‘5 Ways To Wellbeing’ as slides with a selection of good ideas and examples to get you started. I pray that this will help you promote positive emotional health within your families during the coming weeks.